1. There is a maximum of 10 drawings, A3 format. Do these also include those with credits/bio/photo/questionnaire, or are the latter additional to the PDF dedicated to the project?
—A: One PDF per project submitted. Each PDF file must have a maximum of 10 pages. In addition to the project itself, the 10 pages of the pdf shall include credits, short bio, photo and contact details of the designer, and answers to the questionnaire.
2. Does the maximum limit of 1000 characters apply to the two languages together (i.e. text in Italian + text in English max 1000 characters) or separately (i.e. max 1000 characters in Italian and 1000 characters in English)?
—A: The maximum limit of 1000 characters refers to one language only:
- biography (max 1000 characters in English)
- project description (max 1000 characters in English).
Italian designers only are required to add the Italian version of the text, which must be part of the 10 pages of the pdf document.
3. What is the maximum size of the PDF?
—A: The size of each PDF to upload must not exceed 8 Mb.
4. Is it possible to modify or replace the PDFs uploaded?
—A: The uploaded PDFs may be complemented or replaced by others until the closing of the call. After that, it will no longer be possible.